GDPR – Policy for processing personal data within Allogenic AB
This information text explains how Allogenic AB manages your rights and what rights you have. The information is addressed to you that:
- Uses or has used our products and services
- Are a customer, have been a customer or have purchased any product or services from us
- Visit our website or our platforms in social media
- In any other way are communicating with us
Your integrity is important to us. We are therefore keen that the personal data collected about you are stored and handled in a safe and secure manner, and in accordance with the Data Protection Legislation.
We encourage you to read through the information carefully. If you have any questions about how your personal data is handled please contact us. Our contact details are at the end of this information text.
- What are personal data?
Personal data is all information that can be linked directly or indirectly to you, for example by images, social security number, IP addresses and purchase history.
- What personal data do we handle about you and why?
In this section we explain how your personal data is used in order to provide you with the right products, services and offers.
When you buy products and services from us we handle the following information that you submit to us:
- Your name and your contact information
- Information about shipping address and contact information on delivery
- Data on purchase history
- Payment details and history of payment details
We handle your personal data to:
- Manage and deliver what you have purchased in accordance with our purchase and delivery terms
- Payment for the products and services we delivered
- Notify you of any changes in our delivery
- Market our products and services eg. by e-mail
When you have a login account we handle, in addition to what is described above, also:
- Details of your login account eg. username and password
- Details of your activities in the account eg. details of recent logins
Personal data is handled to:
- Manage your login account
- Contact you with information about eg. deliveries or invoices
- Maintaining, improving and developing the technical platform used
- Ensure the security of the technical platform used
Legal basis of handling: We handle your personal data with support in the performance of agreements, when we provide products and services based on legal obligation and interest weighing, when we have a legitimate interest in using your data for statistics as well as ensuring the delivery and payment of our products and services.
Storage time: We save the information as long as the product or service is available and you are a customer of ours.
Contact details, like name, phone number and e-mail address, that we have received are stored in our database. When we are notified that you do not want to be a customer with us, your personal data will be deleted within a 3 month period.
You can choose to communicate with us in many different ways, eg. by phone, mail, social media or our digital platforms. When communicating with us, we handle data that you submit to us as:
- Name and contact details
- Information about your comments, questions or other
We handle your personal data in order to:
- Answer questions and manage your messages
- Deliver requested information or product
Legal basis for handling: We handle your personal data for ours and yours legitimate interest in handling your case (interest weighing).
Storage time: We save your personal data for up to 12 months after completion of the case in order to secure traceability in your communication with us.
If you have provided sensitive information and unique identifiers, eg. your social security number, then we will keep it in a secure place so that it can only be seen by authorized employee at Allogenic AB.
In addition to what is described in paragraph 3 above, in some cases we handle your personal data when we are obliged by the law, eg. due to accounting obligation, obligations arising from legal legislation or our request from authority.
Legal basis: When we handle your personal data because we are required by law we do so in support of a legal obligation.
- How long do we save your personal data?
Your personal data is only stored for as long as you need, as long as you are a customer with us or as long as we have to store them by law. Thereafter your information is deleted or unidentified securely so that they can no longer be linked to you. Learn more about how long we save your information under paragraph 3.
- To whom do we leave your personal data?
Allogenic AB never sells your information to third parties. However we may disclose your personal data to the following categories of recipients:
- Suppliers within the EU/ESS or outside EU/ESS that handles eg. IT services, deliveries, payment services and credit information for Allogenic AB’s behalf
- Other recipients when required by law, other constitutions or authority decisions
Recipients who handle information with personal data on behalf of Allogenic AB should always enter into a personal data agreement with us in order to ensure that your information is handled correctly and safely.
- How do we protect your personal data?
Your integrity is important to us and therefore we put safety in focus. We take steps to protect your data in accordance with the Data Protection Regulation and established guidelines for information security. This means that we have routines and rules on data protection and we ensure that staff only have access to the information they need to perform their work.
- About cookies
When you visit our site we can also collect information about you by using so-called cookies.
You have rights under Data Protection Legislation. If you wish to use any of your rights please contact us through the contact details in the next section.
To learn more about the Data Protection Legislation and your rights please read here:
If you consider that our processing of your personal data does not comply with Data Protection Legislation please contact us via the contact details in the next section. You are also entitled to complain to the Swedish Data Protection Authority.
- Contact details
Allogenic AB, org. no 556999-0947, is personally responsible for managing your personal data. If you would like further information about how your personal data is handled please contact us by written request, sent to:
SE-371 42 Karlskrona
In the letter, we request that you provide your name, address, e-mail and telephone number in addition to your case. Also attach a copy of your ID. Answers will be sent to your address.
- Updating the information text
This information text was last updated on May 17, 2018, and may be subject to change.